Friday, October 9, 2009

view count lagging behind


This pertains to the previous blog post from youtube. It seems that the view count is lagging behind as I write this post. As you can see in the screen shot to the right, the viewcount only reads 311 when the ratings count reads 784. By the way, if you cannot find the previous post or would like to see the video on YouTube for some reason, please click here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnSbpPXlmvo) Just to put the conspiracy minds to rest, I visited the link a few minutes myself and put the second screenshot up there too. :) 

Oh, and by the way, I would like to wish YouTube a very happy birthday (I don't know the exact dates) and congratulations on being the lovable giant that serves us over a billion video views every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind.