- Imaginary expressions
- Calculus of finite differences
- Differential and integral calculus
- The application of integral calculus to geometry
Thursday, May 9, 2019
Sunday, July 22, 2018
- Switch to a Calendar based versioning scheme.
- Switch to releasing a new, non bug fix version of pip every 3 months.
Thursday, September 7, 2017
Friday, April 14, 2017
(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 3's, tag people (in the right hand corner of the app), then click publish.
Three names I go by:
3 jobs that I have had in my life:
Tutoring, Healthplex student worker, Phone-a-thon Official Paper pusher (haha)
3 places I've Lived:
Three Favorite drinks:
A&W Root Beer
Three TV shows that I watch:
Oh boy, I am going to be bullied for this ...
Three Places I Have Been:
Manhattan, New York
People that facebook/comment me regularly:
Ben Phillips, Bishakha Shrestha, June Jones
Three of my favorite restaurants:
Restaurants ... Don't think I could name the top three out of my head
Three friends I think will respond:
Justin (obvious if you are reading this), Ujawal, well, I will respond to most people
Three things I look forward to:
Meeting my roommates
Getting good grades this semester
Learning JAVA (not the coffee, the programming language)
Saturday, November 5, 2016
When people are mean to me, should I try to see what I did wrong? Perhaps it was me who provoked it?
It is often the case and I'd like to believe that my actions shape my life but it is not necessarily the only thing happening in the world. There are multiple other people and objects in this world so sometimes things can happen without any action in my part! Thus, I cannot always find complete fault within myself. Sometimes, it is possible that other people misdirect their frustrations at me and not the actual source of their frustrations.
What do you think?
Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Monday, October 31, 2016
Friday, October 28, 2016
Things the IRS will never do:
1. Call to demand immediate payment, nor will we call about taxes owed without first having mailed you a bill..
2. Demand that you pay taxes without giving you the opportunity to question or appeal the amount they say you owe.
3. Require you to use a specific payment method for your taxes, such as a prepaid debit card.
4. Ask for credit or debit card numbers over the phone.
5. Threaten to bring in local police or other law-enforcement groups to have you arrested for not paying.