Friday, April 14, 2017

123s of me

You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the 3's of YOU. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You have to tag me. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 3's, tag people (in the right hand corner of the app), then click publish.

Three names I go by:
Babu (reserved)
Kushal
Ku (reserved)

3 jobs that I have had in my life:
Tutoring, Healthplex student worker, Phone-a-thon Official Paper pusher (haha)


3 places I've Lived:
Kathmandu, Nepal
Marshall, Texas
Boulder, Colorado

Three Favorite drinks:
A&W Root Beer
Martini
Milk


Three TV shows that I watch:
Oh boy, I am going to be bullied for this ...
iCarly
Closing Bell
Roseanne


Three Places I Have Been:
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Manhattan, New York
Glenside, Pennsylvenia

People that facebook/comment me regularly:
Ben Phillips, Bishakha Shrestha, June Jones

Three of my favorite restaurants:
Restaurants ... Don't think I could name the top three out of my head

Three friends I think will respond:
Justin (obvious if you are reading this), Ujawal, well, I will respond to most people

Three things I look forward to:
Meeting my roommates 
Getting good grades this semester
Learning JAVA (not the coffee, the programming language)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind.