Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Logs about electricity and Internet connectivity

(Adapted from the "logs to lose") 07/06/09 06:56:55 AM The lights just went out for a second a few minutes ago. 07/07/09 02:50:25 PM While the lights came back sooner than expected, the Internet access via Go Zoe continues to remain down. I got through to a nice lady at Go Zoe when I called their number at (903) 935-0876. She informed me that they are aware of the issue and they are working on it. She also informed me that the whole campus is down and there is nothing that I could do to get back online. However, in a glimmer of hope, she offered that she expects the Internet access to be back up by late evening today*. 07/08/09 07:41:48 AM The network was back up when checked at around ten in the evening.

* Please not that I did not record the call. Thus, the account above is purely based on my memory and might not be entirely accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind.