Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Spam alert! from gfnrob@earthlink.net

 If you got a message like this, I urge you to exercise great caution. Please do not click on the links unless you expected such an email beforehand.

from gfnrob@earthlink.net
reply-to nobody@earthlink.net
to [hidden]@gmail.com
date Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 4:35 PM
subject Re: Freq. Asked Questions
mailed-by bounce.earthlink.net
I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:

https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=gfnrob@earthlink.net&[hidden]
Once again, if you get such an email, please be aware that I did not send it. Thank you and have a great day!

Update: Network world has an interesting piece on the subject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind.